Marketing Assistant/Executive Stourbridge 08.30 - 17.00 Monday to Thursday and 08.30 - 16.00 on a Friday £20,000-£24,000 depending on experience
ACT provides health and safety training and services throughout the UK and overseas. The organisation opened in 1991 and has established itself in the marketplace offering health and safety training, publications and services to both B2C and B2B.
We are a small team who get on well and are keen to create a positive working environment. The package offers a competitive salary depending on experience
In this role, you will build upon our existing marketing efforts. This entry-level role is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to pursue a career in the field of marketing and is a great way to develop a wide range of skills.
What can ACT Associates Ltd give to you?
- Company established for over 30 years
- 24 days annual holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Employer-contributed pension scheme
- Yearly Pay Reviews
- Birthday and a director's days off
- Target/recognition bonuses based on project completion
- Friendly environment
- Progression and development opportunities
Are you the right person for us?
- Excellent copywriting abilities and comfortable writing digital content including social media/newsletters/websites
- You will be a self-starter who can be flexible and manage time effectively balancing marketing priorities
- An "ideas" person who is confident at expressing an opinion and challenge the norm when appropriate
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to build good working relationships with the team
- Positive, proactive, helpful, friendly, supportive, professional and organised team player who will contribute to team morale
- Ruthlessly organised, pragmatic and gets stuff done
- Ambition to learn and grow
- Happy to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Creative and motivated mindset is a must - able to drive a project through from initial brief and conception to completion
What will your role as a Marketing Assistant/Executive look like?
- Experience delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns and awareness of marketing tools such as Mailchimp and LinkedIn
- Creation of email marketing 'mailouts' and maintenance of data associated with the platform
- Creation of SEO articles and working with external agencies
- Keeping websites content accurate and up to date
- Creation and maintenance of pay per click (PPC) adverts and campaigns
- Overseeing generation of client reviews / feedback / case studies
- Creation and maintenance of marketing materials i.e. leaflets using InDesign
- Developing social media presence
- Exhibition / event support
- Positive and passionate, with a desire to develop and improve overall marketing skill
If you are ready to start your career at ACT Associates, then click APPLY now! We can't wait to hear from you!