The Office of Advancement facilitates generosity that builds the Kingdom and honors those who sow into Bethel. Our current focus is funding the new Collyer Campus to enable Bethel to further its mission of revival.
This Marketing Project Coordinator is an essential part of the Advancement team and must have a high value for communicating with Kingdom principles and language within the contexts of storytelling, educating, communicating need and impact, and compelling action. The Marketing Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting efforts of the Advancement department by facilitating the concept, creation, and execution of multi-channel campaigns, specifically for the Arise & Build Capital Campaign. This role will work in close collaboration with our consulting partners at Dunham+Company, as well as other Bethel departments, and will report to the Director of Advancement.ResponsibilitiesProject Management:
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners, including independent contractors, consultants, and creative and communications teams across the church and affiliated ministries.
- Create and update project plans, project schedules, proposals, budgets, and expenditures.
- Ensure that projects stay on track to meet deadlines.
- Occasionally manage shot lists and day-of production schedules.
- Evaluate and communicate information to help the decision-making process.
- Communicate the Director's decisions and instructions to a team.
- Attend meetings to extract content for pieces that vary in purpose, including communicating about funding opportunities, impact, gratitude, and project updates.
- Originate content for campaigns across various forms of media. Campaigns may include email newsletters, direct mail, social posts, website content, talking points, and video scripts.
- Articulate need and resulting impact within the context of the Arise & Build Capital Campaign as well as Bethel as a whole to multiple audiences.
- Learn and engage in the Biblical philosophy of fundraising, donor development, and direct response marketing that Bethel Advancement embraces.
- Coordinate efforts to spread the Arise & Build message through various channels across multiple Bethel departments and ministries.
- Help strategize communication plans and overall engagement with other departments and ministries.
- Support, evaluate, and add value to the marketing plans and strategies of Dunham+Company
- Passion to assist Bethel in fulfilling this vision for Kingdom expansion
- 3+ years professional project management experience, preferably with some creative management experience
- Strengths in: Organization, Administration, and the written/spoken English language
- College degree preferred
- Creative and Strategic Thinker
- Effective communicator of goals, accountability and solutions
- High-capacity, self-starter, leaner
- Experience writing compelling cases for support, impact reports, and compelling fundraising pieces.
- Ability to work efficiently within competing priorities
- Excellent people skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels
- High level of organization with a willingness to learn new skills
- Proficiency using project management tools, preferably ClickUp, or aptitude for learning such tools.
BenefitsFull-time Staff Benefits:
- Communicate effectively
- Plan and organize
- Collaborate well with others
- Deliver results
- Demonstrate resilience
- Analyze & solve problems
- Build credibility and trust
- Opportunity to work with some of the most passionate lovers of Jesus in the world!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave, Jury Duty & Bereavement Leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans available
- HealthiestYou (24 hour doctor/prescription access)
- 403(b) Retirement Fund Matching
- Group Life and AD&D
- Optional Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Free Staff Lunch (twice a month)
- 20% Discount on most items in the Bethel Bookstore
- Free premium Season Pass access to Bethel.tv
- Invitation to attend Select Conferences
Rebecca Dominguez, Director of AdvancementSalary Range:
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience.