Mechanical Reliability Engineer
£38,000 - £60,000
Are you a creative Mechanical Reliability Engineer, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Mechanical Reliability Engineer to work with one of their market leading and very successful clients based in Slough working as part of their Reliability teams. In the role you will be responsible supporting customers in all technical aspects including design, manufacture, build and test.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a global leading business who work within rotating equipment solutions. The business take Learning & Development very seriously and invest heavily in their employees, providing huge opportunities for growth within role.
As a Mechanical Reliability Engineer you will be working on fast turnaround projects with varying levels of complexity. You will be support the sales network and carry out in detail technical assessments.
Principle Responsibilities for the Mechanical Reliability Engineer :-
- Manage projects in the support of product evolution and point solutions
- Look over the designs of dry gas seals with sympathy to compressor operations
- Carry out calculations, analyses and computations to find the root cause of issues
- Present technical presentations to customers
- Complete technical reports
- Work along side other departments within the business to achieve solutions
- Create concept sketches, general arrangements drawings in both 2D and 3D CAD
- Providing detailed technical support to customer queries, field incidents and technical needs
- Hold a degree within Engineering or Science
- Able to use 2D and 3D CAD software
- Able to read and understand CAD drawings
- Previous experience in failure analysis and root cause analysis
- Able to read P&ID and General Arrangement Drawings
- A strong ability to build relationships with customers and peers
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- Able to travel globally when required.
- Hold a full UK driver licence
This is a full time permanent Mechanical Reliability Engineer position, working Monday to Friday, offering an annual salary of up to £60,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday, sliding scale pension scheme up to 12% and free car parking.
If this Mechanical Reliabilty Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Morgane Smith at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application. Please keep an eye on our website for any future opportunities