Job Title: Medical Case Manager (French speaking)
Salary: £35k base STI £3,500
Full time, 4x 10hr hour shifts weekly
Our client based in Brighton is looking to recruit a Medical Case Manager (French speaking).
Whether your medical experience has been gained in General medicine, A&E or the military the following
duties could well be a part of your next job:
- Medically monitor cases via telephone contact with treating medical providers and/or review of medical reports
- Reviewing and/or recommending medically necessary travel requirements in conjunction with treating physician and Physician on-duty.
- Performing case reviews to determine compatibility of medical condition and policy coverage, including work with the claims department
- Demonstrating exemplary customer service skills, to include communicating with customers and medical professionals.
- Working with Assistance Coordinators to assure quality assistance services to the client by directing case management in relation to medical needs.
- Conferring with the organisations Doctor on-duty on medical cases to determine optimal direction of case management.
- Demonstrating clear ability to work with others and promotes a collaborative environment that facilitates growth of other team members and colleagues.
- Carrying out accountabilities and objectives within the framework of the organisation
- TCF (Treating Customers Fairly), TCP (Travel Compliance Protocol) & Training & Competence policies
- Registered Nurse or Paramedic
- Fluent in English and French
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Paramedic Practitioner experience is preferred but not essential. Expertise and knowledge in emergency/critical care, aero medical transport services, and knowledge of flight physiology is a plus.
- Demonstrate critical independent thinking and ability to multi-task in situations where in the outcome is time sensitive.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure with a high level of responsibility. Effective time management to be able to multi-task, prioritizes to meet varying tasks and deadlines and delegate.
- Strong communicator at all levels; verbally and written to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Typing skills required, computer skills required include comfort level in learning new and complex programs, proficiency in Microsoft office
For more information please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment.