Support workers help our residents with their day to day lives, encouraging them to live as independently as possible. We are passionate about providing excellent care and support to individuals with enduring mental health and autism. The Lodge is a transitional service supporting people to become more independent in the community.
As a support worker, you will have the opportunity to be part of 1000s of stories of inspiring care and support for our residents!
The is near the town and is close to all main travel routes for easy access. This is a service that offers an exciting opportunity to join Priory Adult Care which is one of the leading care providers in the united Kingdom. What we give support workers:
- A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
- Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- A range of salary sacrifice benefits, cashback rewards, pension options and much more!
- Access to our Career Pathways, which will help shape your career with us - you can work towards goals and milestones that will take your career in whichever direction you wish