Merchandiser Lead for Norfolk, NE
The Merchandiser Lead is a veteran that is responsible for covering multiple routes while sustaining exceptional customer service for Keurig Dr Pepper brands to retail stores within an assigned territory.
Shift and Schedule
- 5:30 am until work is finished
- 5 scheduled shifts per week
- Weekends required (days off fall during the week)
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay starting at $17.00 per hour plus overtime after 40 hours
- Mileage reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle
- Full benefits package available day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid weekly
- Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with Keurig Dr Pepper brands in retail stores.
- Partner with Sales Representatives/Managers to coordinate delivery and merchandising schedule.
- Build effective relationships with store personnel to assure superior customer satisfaction.
- Identify incremental sales opportunities for Sales Representative to pursue.
- Provide feedback on competitor activities and best practices.
- Cover routes and provide sales and/or merchandising services as assigned.
- Available to work weekends and holidays.
- Follow the 4 week training schedule established for merchandising team with new hires
- Handle majority of swing merchandising needs
- Train all merchandisers on best practices and help them grow
- Brief the frontline employees on scheduling and meetings
- Responsible for an area equal to 3 normal Merchandising routes
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma preferred (GED)
- 1 year of experience serving customers (i.e. resolving customer issues, ensuring appropriate communication with store managers, or following up on customer requests
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly
- Valid driver's license
- Personal vehicle for use on route
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig, Dr Pepper, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Canada Dry, Snapple, Bai, Motts and The Original Donut Shop. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled