Job Description Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) ensure that the products are stocked and properly merchandised to provide the customer the best possible shopping experience while always keeping safety, accuracy and efficiency at the forefront. Supplier Experience
Enables Sales/Enable Growth
- Executing price changes, product rotation, and special projects designed to improve how products are displayed to the customer and to meet our suppliers needs and expectations.
- Execute strategies and ensure products are displayed correctly to drive sales.
- Build displays and fixtures while utilizing basic hand tools and power tools in addition to refreshing display material/signage/brochures.
- MEAs work in teams, with on-site supervision and provide service to multiple departments in the store which requires repetitive lifting, bending, and operating lift equipment.
- MEAs build and maintain strong relationships with store associates and provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
Day positions, Overnight positions, and Overnight travel positions available Full Time or Part Time
Overnight travel positions typically service a multi-store, weekly rotation within a 30-mile radius. This role does include mileage reimbursement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.