At EY, youll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And were counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. Senior Mobile Engineer Tech Consulting Senior
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. EY advises clients to understand, architect, select, and implement modern technology solutions needed to efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas span E-commerce, Blockchain, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations. The opportunity
You are browsing opportunities to further your software engineering career, reading through lists of technical prerequisites that all seem similar. You are asking yourself dozens of questions to help prioritize what really matters and find your dream job. You may have hit a career plateau at your current company, feel underutilized, or want a faster path to success. You are looking for something to get excited about and keep you challenged with endless opportunities. You want to change your career trajectory for the better, learn more and do so more quickly than you ever could on your own. You want the freedom to reinvent yourself as your interests change, and have an entire team focused on helping you achieve the best version of you. At EY, we advise the worlds largest and most influential clients on how to use digital and emerging technologies to enable lasting change into the future. We fundamentally change the way companies do business, and we start by asking better questions which is what we suggest you do. When you think of yourself five years from now:
- Will you be familiar with the leading trends in mobile technology and development techniques?
- Will you be able to have intelligent conversations with any role in IT to help them make informed decisions, or will your point of view only represent your employers beliefs about technology?
- Will you be a part of an inclusive culture representing diverse perspectives to innovate, or will you conform to corporate think and imitate?
- Will your new company invest in you as their greatest asset, and not just allocate time for ongoing education, but make it required?
- Will you be able to confidently say that youve never had to compromise your integrity, because ethics is the foundation of our brand and yours?
- Will you be a part of an elite team of highly motivated technology leaders with a lower acceptance rate than ivy league colleges?
- Are you willing to always bet on you to find a way to accomplish what others cant? We are.
If you read through the qualifications below and don't quite check all the boxes, please apply anyway. If your peers recognize you as top technical talent or you are the informal leader of your group, please apply anyway. If you are a strong software engineer or architect with something special to offer, please apply anyway. We would love to hear your story. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Solve technical problems and provide innovative solutions for native mobile applications
- Translate user stories and requirements into technical designs and functional code.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of new and current systems, including considerations such as security, reliability, and scalability.
- Work on end-to-end agile software delivery by contributing to sprint planning, product requirements grooming, sprint reviews with demo sessions, and retrospectives using agile frameworks like Scrum and SAFe.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Youre an innovator. You keep up to date on emerging technologies and are constantly thinking about potential applications.
- Youre comfortable with ambiguity. In fact, you thrive in the face of complex problems with no obvious solutions.
- Youre pragmatic and iterative in building software. You can simplify problems and get things done quickly with a demonstrated track record of building and delivering high quality software.
- Youre a team player. You recognize the accomplishments of the team before the individual and actively foster an innovative and inclusive work environment.
- Youre entrepreneurial at heart. You have a passion for making your ideas a reality, building prototypes, and ultimately launching production-scale solutions.
Ideally, youll also have
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience with any of the following mobile technologies: Objective-C, Swift, Kotlin, or Java.
- Experience with mobile design patterns (e.g., MVC, MVVM).
- Experience with mobile data management methods (e.g., Repository Pattern).
- Experience integrating third party libraries.
- Experience with Agile software development (e.g., Scrum, Kanban or SAFe).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid drivers license in the US with the willingness and ability to travel to meet client needs.
What we look for
- Experience building native mobile applications.
- Experience building hybrid mobile applications (e.g., React Native, Flutter).
- Familiarity with build and deployment processes.
- Experience working with team members to resolve technical issues
- Experience leading a smaller team
We strongly value diversity and inclusion. Your enthusiasm for new challenges and your eagerness to grow is more important than any specific skill. None of us had all these skills when we started here, and we value your ability to learn, grow, teach, and team more than any pre-conceived notion of the kind of person who should fill these roles.What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where youll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, youll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. Youll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. Its yours to build. EY Building a better working world
- Continuous learning: Youll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: Well provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: Well give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: Youll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EYs Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at .