National Account Manager (12 months maternity cover) Remote OTE of £50-£55kAre you an experienced recruiter or account manager who wants to work with some of Brook Streets key accounts? Are you an expert at growing and developing key accounts? Then we want to hear from you!!
Life as an Account Manager at Brook Street is seriously rewarding - both emotionally and financially. Our business is crammed full of experts with decades of experience, balanced by a plethora of experienced recruiters. And you could be one of them! As an Account Manager you'll receive unparalleled training and support, whilst having the opportunity to be part of a journey - building and establishing our presence via new markets and approaches.
An unrivalled opportunity awaits you: we're on track to double our staff and turnover by the end of 2023, and we're a $22bn multinational organisation and world leader in workforce solutions. Brook Street is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies that matches thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year. We can offer the security of working for a global business in a family environment with a thriving team spirit.
- A tailored programme for your learning and development
- A clearly defined career pathway with achievable promotion criteria
- Opportunity to partner high-performing colleagues to develop your skillset
- Huge money-earning potential and career progression opportunities
- A fantastic bonus structure
- Future leaders programme for high performers
- A global organisation offering a variety of progression opportunities
- Lunch clubs, annual target-hitters trip, and other team competitions
- A family environment with a thriving team spirit
- 24 days' annual leave (rising with service) plus your birthday off
- Work the ethical way - join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for thirteen years running!
- Generous company benefits including private healthcare, employee discounts and many more
The Role- To manage existing client accounts successfully as well as continue to build client relationships & bring in new accounts.- Maximising existing business- To manage the total relationship with the client, maintaining a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst ensuring further new opportunities- Maintaining the revenue and Gross Profit of the account, ensuring all additional revenue opportunities are taken- Manage the implementation of projects and new services. Projects may include pay reviews and legislative/compliance changes- On site check ins and support with temporary on-boarding on an adhoc basis- Maintain and develop relationships through regular reviews to establish ongoing needs and continuous improvement opportunities- Conduct regular quality assessments to include quality of service of temps and applicants to the client- Address any issues in a timely manner and identify solutions with relevant parties keeping regular face-to-face contact Compliance- To identify business opportunities through the day to day communication with the client- Meeting the Key Stakeholders face to face to education and promote the business- Ensure sufficient marketing activity to meet the clients fulfilment- Work with the client to develop processes to ensure consistent delivery- Monitor and communicate financial and performance targets and actual performance achieved both as individual and collective within operations- Prepare monthly and annual forecasts
Are you?- An account manager, overseeing and managing a variety of different accounts and have proven success with driving performance?- A high-performing Recruitment Consultant looking for the next step in their career?
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.