Network support analyst (Inside IR35) - London
We are currently recruiting for Network Support Analyst to help strengthen and expand a busy, committed team of network professionals. You will be responsible for All aspects of delivering and maintaining Live Service whilst monitoring performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Provide Level 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network
- Assist various departments within the account to maintain network security
- Establishment and adherence of processes, procedures and work instructions
- Ensure accurate records are kept of network components, maintenance activities, network connections and inventory by maintaining appropriate databases
- Experience of Juniper network devices
- Experience of Juniper firewalls SRX
- CCNA, JNCIA or equivalent (and willing to work to obtain said certifications)
- ITIL certified or a strong working knowledge of ITIL Incident, problem and change management disciplines
- Experience with encryption technologies
An active security clearance is required for this role however all candidates will be considered.
If this role is of interest and would like to hear more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age