HEART OF NEW ORLEANS OPPORTUNITY!
- Non-Academic Family Medicine & Internal Medicine Opportunity Available
- Extremely Competitive Compensation Package (Includes Base + RVU Production, Sign-on/Relocation Package, Excellent Benefits & Retirement package with CME Dues and License Allowance
- Outpatient Primary Care Practice - includes Physicians and NPs plus robust support staff - currently No Call required
- Full-Time Positions available - 9-10+ sessions, primarily M-F, 8am-5pm - Volunteer hours available for evenings until 7pm and Saturday a.m. Clinic hours - 8am-Noon (if desired)
- You have an opportunity to build your very own private practice, providing a non-academic experience for those patients who prefer it. Easy access for specialty services located on campus
- Opportunity to build practice in New Orleans and to connect with over 2500 UMC employees and develop in partnership with Children's Hospital in New Orleans as a transitional clinic for patients moving into adult care from pediatric services.
Reference: FP 12527