Night Support Worker
DURATION:temp / flexible (ideally looking to have someone until Mar 23)
HOURS: nights / full time & part time available. 9.45pm - 8am
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES: To contribute to the effective running of 12 bed Night Shelter that's also has 4 self-contained pods. To ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of residents and assist with support and housing management provision.
TASKS AND DUTIES
- Manage incoming referrals
- Undertake pre-void inspections, void checks and assist in the cleaning and clearance and of void rooms.
- Ensure the health, safety and security of the projects, colleagues, young people and visitors.
- Be on hand to deliver one to one support and be a contact in case of emergency
- Identify defects in the buildings, furniture and equipment in order to promote a safe working environment in line with policies on Health and Safety.
For more information on this housing and support focused role please contact Phoebe Orchard on or send an up to date CV to