Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , South Dakota.
Nurse Practitioner Pine Ridge South Dakota
Our Practice is hiring Independent Practice APRNs to join our team and have an amazing work-life balance. We are recruiting the Independent Practice APRN to provide clinical leadership for patients located in Pine Ridge, SD. Joining our practice means you are joining a company that is committed to serving the tribal community and giving tribal members a better quality of life.
Salary 120 to 150k dollars per year Will eventually need 27 Nurse Practitioners
Responsible for delivering health care services and treatments to the tribal members who are diagnosed with diabetes mellitus and the complications of diabetes. The Independent Practice APRN will be an integral part of our program, which will include telemedicine and innovative and cutting-edge approaches to patient care.
The APRN will apply advanced clinical skill and expertise in history taking, physical exam, and clinical care management of patients. The APRN will monitor and educate patients on their chronic health conditions, treatment details and ensure the tribal members health goals are met.
Independent Practice APRN/Supervising Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
- Maintain active South Dakota Nurse Practitioner licensure and Registered Nurse licensure
- Must provide documentation of Full Practice Authority
- Appropriate computer skills
- Exceptional verbal and documentation skills
- National Certification as a NP
- NPI Number
- Prescriptive authority
- Ability to be credentialed with all payers
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Competent assessment, diagnose, and treatment of patients.
- Maximize patient volume, monitor patients, provide follow-up on diagnostic test results.
- Formulate a treatment plan including ordering tests, perform treatment interventions and document patient encounter
- Instruct and counsel patients regarding medical conditions, health maintenance, treatment plans and related matters as appropriate
- Dictate in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as needed.
Physical Setting: Clinic
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Contact Click Here to Apply