Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Tallahassee, Florida.
Nurse Practitioner Tallahassee, FL
We are looking for a motivated Nurse Practitioner to join our medical team full-time in Tallahassee, FL. The ideal candidate will have a background in/experience with physical medicine and rehabilitation training. The job duties include assisting the medical specialists with evaluation and management of our patients in our outpatient multidisciplinary physical medicine and rehabilitation practice.
Our medical team is comprised of a diverse group of medical professionals and specialists. Our team consists of pain management specialists, orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, nurse practitioners, chiropractors as well as an amazing group of ancillary staff. We have a state-of-the-art injury and rehabilitation facility, where we have collaborated as a team to provide high quality care for over 12 years. We are committed to keeping up with the latest technologies and treatments to provide our patients with the best rehabilitative experience possible. We believe in educating and encouraging our patients to take an active role in their own treatment. Our goal is to help our patients maximize their total health potential.
The ideal candidate will have physical medicine & rehabilitation training and will have the following competencies.
- Able to perform and interpret all Orthopedic & Neurological Tests
- Able to palpate and diagnose Trigger Points, and perform Trigger Point Injections
- Able to diagnose Joint Conditions and perform Joint Injections
- Able to perform NCV s and EMG s Diagnostic Tests
training will be provided for all the above skills
Duties to include:
- Conduct patient evaluations and examinations
- Assess patients injuries and determine whether an Emergency Medical Condition exists
- Evaluate & Diagnose patients injuries/conditions
- Prepare detailed patient treatment plans, progress exams, and final exams
- Prepare daily progress notes for services rendered
- Review medical records from other treating physicians
- Calculate impairment ratings
- Prepare reports of clinical findings
- Determine and order appropriate tests, including but not limited to x-rays, CT scans, MRI studies, computerized neuropsychological tests, video nystagmography test, range of motion tests, computerized muscle tests, EMG, NCV, etc.;
- Conduct large and medium joint injections & trigger point injections
- Assist Medical Specialists (Orthopedic Surgeon, Neurosurgeon, Pain Management Specialist, Neurologist) with Evaluation & Management of Patients
- Monday -Friday (Full-time)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Training provided
- Employee advancement/education
Come join our well-respected and experienced team of medical professionals! We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to really help change peoples lives. We have a state-of-the-art facility and a welcoming work environment. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to Click Here to Apply
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply