Major Health Partners in Shelbyville, Indiana, is looking for an OB/GYN. If you are an OB/GYN who wants to practice medicine in a setting that emphasizes prevention, wellness, and patient involvement, we want to talk with you. Join a health care organization where the emphasis is on health outcomes, not patient volumes, or billing.
This is a secure, 40 hour per week position with full benefits. The weekly schedule is 4 days per week and call is 1 in 3.
We offer excellent salary and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), FSA, malpractice, CME assistance, life and disability, paid time off and holidays. Qualifications Unrestricted medical license required in the state of Indiana Board Certified or Board Eligible Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience required (Meditech Expanse is our platform)
- Flexible work schedule. 4 days per week. Weekend coverage is 1:3 and alternating holidays.
- Open to full or part time.
- Opening due to retirement.
- Open to recent graduate or practicing physician.
- Current physicians in practice: Dr. Lloyd Lewis -23 years, Dr. Jeff Stiller -19 years, Dr. Alicia Schaffer -2 years in practice.
- Total GYN surgeries per year for the entire practice: 190. Total office visits (GYN & OB) per month per provider: 200. Total annual births: 320-350.
- Meditech Expense EMR system in place.
- Employed opportunity.
- Relocation allowance, sign-on bonus, tuition reimbursement, and/or fellowship stipend.