Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Apple Valley, California. Come Join Our Apple Valley Team at St. Mary's Medical Center-Sign On Bonus!!!
Why be a OBHG Hospitalist:
- No On Call
- Flexibility in scheduling schedule is completed three months in advance.
- Competitive hourly rate no fighting with insurance companies for payments. rate varies by location
- Additional supplemental income
- Malpractice coverage we cover you for all hospitalist work.
- Continuing Education Credits stay current with training support.
- W-2 Employee no need to save for taxes.
- Access to: Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance.
- Available- FSA/HSA Savings and 401(k) Retirement Planning.
- Responsibilities include -- OB/GYN triage, fetal monitoring and gynecological emergency assistance, as well as, patient evaluation and management, delivery attendance and surgical assists
Ob Hospitalist Group (OBHG) was founded in 2006 with a vision to elevate the standard of women's healthcare by ensuring every expectant mother presenting to the hospital receives consistent and unconditional medical care by an experienced physician. We lead the nation in developing and managing customized, financially viable OB/GYN hospitalist programs featuring an obstetric emergency department (OBED) staffed with skilled physicians 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the last decade our national network has grown to nearly 700 dedicated OB hospitalists serving in more than 160 active and onboarding partner hospitals across 32 states.
Many of our hospitalists say the move to OBHG is one of the best they have ever made in terms of work-life balance and elevating the standard of women s healthcare.
Here s what they re saying:
The work-life balance is overwhelmingly phenomenal. It has improved my life with my family. I love taking my kids to school in the morning and picking them up in the afternoon It s just amazing; I missed all of that in the past. It has given my kids the opportunity to get their parents back.
On working as an Ob hospitalist: It s fast-paced while you re there, but then you get to walk away from it and decompress and not worry about it.
- FT Candidate Sign on Bonus
St. Mary Medical Center - has grown to become a leader in medical excellence by continuing to plan and innovate for the future. Progressing from a small facility in 1956 to the comprehensive, 213-bed hospital it is today, St. Mary Medical Center s dedication to serving the public has remained intrinsic to its core values of Compassion, Dignity, Justice, Excellence and Integrity. At St. Mary, community focus is approached on a person-by-person basis and is ever present in the staff s total-care philosophy. In the spirit of healing, St. Mary provides health care for each patient, addressing and answering patient s needs individually as valued members of the community.
Our Medical Staff is made up of more than 300 High Desert doctors. These physicians provide services in a multitude of disciplines including pediatrics, oncology, cardiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and more. Physicians on staff at St. Mary have offices throughout the Victor Valley and San Bernardino and Riverside counties. Like to travel? Ask about our Travelers Program
For more information:
Contact April Yates at Click Here to Apply or Click Here to Apply