Office AdministratorEastleighup to £21,000
We are actively looking for an Office Administrator to join our Eastleigh A-Plan team. This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful organisation, where you will be provided with full training on the job and the opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications.
- You will have an intuitive nature to seek out things where additional support is required, such as sorting and distributing post, responding to email enquiries and assisting with campaign mailshots, to name a few.
- You may currently be working in an administration sales role and are now looking for a career. A-Plan don't require any previous experience as we offer on-site training, workshops, coaching and will support you through industry qualifications.
- You will enjoy having conversations with people, listening and building relationships as you will be speaking with clients and insurers to support with general enquiries
- You will have an organised and methodical approach as you will be supporting other areas of the business including finance, assisting with suppliers invoices and payments.
We believe that great work and dedication should be rewarded, that's why we offer:
- 22 days holiday, increasing to 27 days through service (plus bank holidays)
- Access to a Healthcare Cashplan, which gives you access to 17 different benefits, all paid for by A-Plan
- Excellent training and development schemes with accelerated career progression
- Company funded professional qualifications
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Discount on gym membership across the UK - national and local gyms included
- Flexible benefits include critical illness cover, private medical insurance, income protection etc.
- Access to hundreds of highstreet retailer discounts through our reward and recognition platform
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to support employees outside of work
- Employee discount on wide range of insurance products
A-Plan is the perfect place for you start and build a successful career. You'll have every opportunity and be given the support and guidance to progress, work within the local community and reap the rewards that you deserve.
A-Plan, part of Howden Group Holdings, consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.