We are recruiting an OPERATIONS SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR to work for a Global company based on the outskirt of West Bromwich and Birmingham.The role of the Operations Support Administrator is to provide a high level of support and coordination to the sales team by maintaining the day-to-day activities of the operations support function. You will report to the Operations Team LeaderThe main duties will be:
- To produce documentation for both standard and nonstandard contracts as requested by salespeople to a high professional standard.
- Creation and submission of contract proposals and tracking through the in-house system
- Ensure accurate and prompt customer billing
- To ensure all signed contracts are correctly scanned into the system
- To ensure every deal has a valid contribution program logged in the correct manner
- To liaise with the Risk and Refinance department to ensure all deals are correct and complete
- Manage and control customer situations on behalf of relevant salesperson, keeping the SR and necessary personnel informed of situations
- Obtain, maintain, and review invoice approvals for all invoices, ensuring full approval given by the customer before payment is sanctioned to the supplier
- To work in conjunction with all departments to resolve issues and enhance relations.
- Any other duties as determined from time to time by the Operations Team Leader and Operations
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Someone who is honest and trustworthy
- Has the ability to work well alone and as member of the team
- Effective communication skills
- Good time management
- Have initiative, motivation and focus
- Able to manage time and workload effectively
- Well organised and logical thinking
- Experience in Finance / Asset Leasing would be an advantage but not essential
- Customer service or sales experience
In return we can provide A hybrid approach to office and remote working, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, private medical dental Insurance and a contributory pension scheme. We also provide a cycle to work scheme, life Insurance and other good benefits.