What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in facilities maintenance
- Ability to follow basic written and verbal directions, climb stairs and work on ladders up to 40 feet, push/pull up to 100 lbs, lift/carry up to 50 lbs, grasp, stoop, reach overhead
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 1-2 years or more of related experience
- Current State's driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We prohibit discrimination based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.