Electrical Engineer - EIT or P.E.
Location: Irving, TX
---Partial REMOTE ~~ Hybrid office/home ---
Seeking entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level engineersAll Experience Levels Welcome To Apply
We are a leading design and build firm providing top-tier construction, engineering, and design solutions nationwide.
Currently, we are seeking an electrical design engineer to be responsible for full electrical design, development, implementation, and analysis. A lot of our projects are in healthcare, higher education, k-12, academics, aviation, retail, federal, gov't, sports, transportation, and/or commercial markets. Experience across any kind of vertical is acceptable!
If you are a Electrical Engineer - EIT or P.E. with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Draft/Design contract drawings
- Answer contractor Requests for Information
- Analyze shop drawings to ensure compliance with design requirements
What You Need for this PositionMost Of The Following
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology or related
- Project experience in any industry is acceptable
- Understanding of building electrical distribution, lighting, and telecommunications.
- Voltage, current, power, voltage drop, cable sizes, conduit size requirements, etc.
- National Electrical Code
Bonus skills (not required);
- PE (Professional Engineer) certification
- Revit experience preferred
What's In It for YouWe Offer a Comprehensive Compensation Package Including
- Competitive base salary
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid time off (PTO), Paid holidays
- Collaborative, Friendly culture
- 401K Matching program
- Remote flexibility
- Make your own scheudule
So, if you are a Electrical Engineer - EIT or P.E. with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NK2-1692106 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Noreen Khafagi - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.