Our client is seeking a Key Accounts Payroll Executive to join their small, personable, and established team.
Hours work of work will be Monday - Friday, 8.45am - 5.15pm, and the annual salary if £24,000-£26,000 depending on experience.
- Managing the payroll process for selected clients
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients
- Meet service level agreements
- Work closely with the accounts team and companies partners to ensure payroll is processed smoothly
- Assist with queries
- Manage incoming payroll
- Manage clients invoice requests
- Provide breakdowns for payroll processing
- Ensure all payroll data matches, is forwarded and processed accordingly
- Report to clients on invoice reconciliation - weekly and monthly and quarterly reporting
- Support clients with data reporting weekly and upon request
- Work closely with the line manager to ensure complete and open communications
- Report any changes to processes to keep in line with compliance and company targets
- Resolve queries and investigate complaints ensuring client service levels are maintained to the highest standards
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
Skills and Experience:
- A candidate with some basic proven experience in the industry and payroll to look after the selected group of clients
- MS Office, (basic experience on Excel)
- XERO knowledge is beneficial
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and projects at a time, while maintaining attention to detail
- High office and business communication standards
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications, we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants, whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website.