Recovery Room/PACU opening in Crown Point, Indiana.
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking a PCU RN to join our amazing team.
Details of the PCU RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 10/10/2022
- Salary: $2830.86 - $3139.92 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Nights
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the PCU RN:
- Basic cardiac rhythm monitoring techniques, interpretation, and treatment
- Basic and advanced life support
- Calculating drug dosage, administering continuous medication infusion, and monitoring patients for effects of medication
- Monitoring patients before, during, and after invasive procedures
- Recognizing the signs and symptoms of cardiopulmonary and respiratory emergencies and knowing how to start standard interventions to stabilize the patient
Qualifications for the PCU RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within the Progressive Care Unit.
- Current BLS/BCLS and/or ACLS certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the PCU RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.