Are you looking to join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time? Novant Health Medical Group
is looking for a compassionate, caring Pediatric Advanced Practice Provider (NP or PA)
to join our growing pediatric practice of 4 physicians in Mint Hill, NC to provide primary health care to children ages 0-17 and perform selective medical services under the direction of practice physicians.
Our expert clinicians provide comprehensive acute and preventative care for newborns through adolescence, while establishing partnerships with our patients and their caregivers to build a healthy foundation for a lifetime of well-being. Novant Health benefits:
Novant Health Medical Group:
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- One of the largest medical groups in the nation.
- Offers resiliency training for providers and team members to prevent burnout.
- Established the ODYSSEY program to enhance the new physician and APP experience by empowering our providers to connect, explore and evolve within a culture of continuous learning and teamwork to build a high performing provider network.
- Instituted an APP Council that partners with leaders to improve APP clinical performance and consistency, create a community of practice that enhances experience, engagement and growth, fully integrate APPs into the care team, and set standards for APP practice.
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems.
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2021, Novant Health was the highest-ranking healthcare system in North Carolina to be included on Forbes' Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity MBA Magazine ranked Novant Health first in the nation on its 2021 list of "Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work."
- In 2020, Novant Health provided more than $1.02 billion in community benefit, including financial assistance and services.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let's transform healthcare together. QualificationsEducation:
Master's Degree Required
Graduate of an NCCPA accredited physician assistant program requiredExperience:
One to three years of experience working in a physician practice setting PreferredLicensure/Certification/Registration:
Current PA license in appropriate state Required
NCCPA Certification and current DEA registry Required
ACLS (if infusion center or cardiac specialty) RequiredAdditional Skills Required:
Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to work with management team and physicians; demonstrated customer service skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills.Responsibilities
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Welcome to Novant Health
We are an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more - each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for you and your family. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that's easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with you every step of the way on your journey to health and wellness.
Remarkable care - We are welcoming a new era in healthcare where achieving good health is just the beginning. We believe in caring for the whole person by getting to know you, having conversations and making connections with our patients. Combining the talent and expertise of our people, the breadth of capabilities across our system, and a commitment to helping you get better and stay healthy is how we are making healthcare remarkable. You can read about some of our remarkable moments here.
Ease and convenience - Novant Health is there when and where you need us. We are working to make healthcare easy to access, easy to schedule and easy to understand. We are bringing the ease and convenience that you enjoy in other aspects of your lives to the healthcare experience because we believe that healthcare doesn't have to be confusing, difficult or disconnected. Start taking control of your health by visiting MyChart.
Community wellness - Our promise is to deliver remarkable healthcare. Part of that promi