Pediatrics opening in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking a Pediatric RN to join our amazing team.
Details of the Pediatric RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 10/03/2022
- Salary: $2830.86 - $3139.92 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Nights
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Pediatric RN:
- Document patients' symptoms and medical history for the doctor to review.
- Assess patients' needs and provide initial patient care.
- Help families address child's illness or injury and offer information on nutrition, diet and good health habits.
Qualifications for the Pediatric RN:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing program
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of Pediatric Nursing experience.
- Current BLS/BCLS, ACLS and PALS certifications.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Pediatric RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.