Our client is a global brand development, marketing and advertising company who are looking for a People Advisor
to join their team!As the People Advisor you'll be working closely with the VP HR to translate business and people priorities into effective HR solutions. You'll be supporting on HR Operations, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Coaching and Learning & Development. You'll also act as first point of contact and ensure that all HR and people data is managed effectively and supports HR delivery.Key Responsibilities
- Manage operations and projects including - HRIS maintenance & tracking, onboarding process for new hires, recommend positive policies, practices and procedures, and maintaining company handbook
- Work closely with stakeholders on goal setting process, talent attraction & retention, talent assessment & growth plans and special recruiting projects
- Management of employee relations issues, promotion of well-being, conducting investigations, advise management on ER issues including absences, and ensure consistent policy implementation and adherence
- Build influential relationships with stakeholders, advise managers in corrective action and development plans, coach managers and employees through performance management process
- Ensure learning and development outcomes are identified, delivering solutions and suggestions and source external training and development solutions if and when required
To excel in this role as the People Advisor you'll need previous experience in a similar HR role with advisory and generalist experience, ideally in a fast paced commercial environment. You'll also need to be the kind of person who is capable of active listening, sound decision making, has strong interpersonal communication skills, complex problem solving abilities and problem sensitivity.Our client is a future facing brand who leverage innovative technology in a nimble environment. Their goal is to evolve and define the future of their brand and you could be an integral part of that mission!This is a permanent position with hybrid working of 4 days in the office and 1 at home, paying up to £45k depending on expereince. Apply now for immediate consideration!