Job Description - Pharmacy Technician 2 - M-F Schedule - Remote or In-Office!!
The Pharmacy Tech - Level 2 is responsible for assisting patients by entering prescriptions, demographic data, contacting physician offices/patients, and database management. This position may also assist in Back End efforts such as Picking, Packing and Manifesting based on business need. PHARMACY TECHNICIAN LICENSE REQUIRED!
About InnoSource: InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities - Pharmacy Technician 2 - Remote or In Office!!
- Current Pharmacy Technician License/Registration without restrictions in good standing with the Arizona Board of Pharmacy required
- Responsible for entering patient demographics and prescription into the data processing system
- Handle processing of reorders
- May provide pharmacist call back and/or patient quality assurance support
- May manage email distribution as needed
- Can and may perform the job responsibilities defined in Level 1
- Other registered and/or licensed responsibilities as judgment or necessity dictate
Physical Requirements - Pharmacy Technician 2 - Remote or In-Office!!
- Constantly (67-100% of time OR 6+ hours) required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
- Frequently (34-66% of time OR 4-6 hours) required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally (0-33% of time OR 1-3 hours) required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel and crouch
- Occasionally (0-33% of time OR 1-3 hours) required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Minimum Qualifications - Pharmacy Technician 2 - Remote or In-Office!!
- Current Pharmacy Technician License/Registration without restrictions in good standing with the Arizona Board of Pharmacy
- High School diploma from an accredited school or equivalent GED
- 1 year of work experience in a healthcare, specialty pharmacy, PBM and/or call center setting
- Must reside in state of Arizona
- Preferred Qualification: PTCB Certification
Additional Qualifications - Pharmacy Technician 2 - Remote or In-Office!!
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Basic knowledge of and skills using MS Windows, MS Office Suite and/or other similar operating/software programs
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in a diplomatic and confidential manner
Benefits and Pay - Pharmacy Technician 2 - M-F Schedule - Remote or In-Office!!
- $17.75/hour starting pay
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance benefits
- Availability Monday and Friday; between the hours of 8am-8pm.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran