General Practice opening in Verona, New York.
- Receiving/Greeting patients
- Correctly identifying patients
- Obtaining blood and urine samples
- Preparing and packaging specimens for transport
- Performing clerical and registration functions.
Education: High School Graduate with strong science background.
Experience: Phlebotomy or patient care experience preferred.
Licensure/Certification: N/A but preference given if certificate in Phlebotomy at an approved school of higher learning was obtained or in process at time of application.
If you would like more information, please APPLY