Neurology opening in Coralville, Iowa.
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant - SNF to join our amazing team.
Details of the Physical Therapist Assistant opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $942.00 - $1206.60 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist Assistant:
- Assists Physical Therapists in directing patient participation in selected tasks to restore, reinforce and enhance performance
- Facilitate the learning of those skills and functions essential for adaptation and productivity
- Diminish or correct pathology and to promote and maintain health
Qualifications for the Physical Therapist Assistant:
- Associate's degree from an accredited school.
- Physical Therapist Assistant license / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Physical Therapist Assistant opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.