CompHealth is assisting a stable group in New Jersey with their search for a general anesthesiologist. The incoming physician will see bread and butter cases with OB. There will be no hearts or trauma. Candidates willing to take call are preferred, but it is not required. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible, and they will consider 2020 residents. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a NJ medical license, if necessary.
Receive a competitive salary and benefit package that includes malpractice, life, and disability insurance. They also offer long- and short-term disability, retirement vehicle, medical/dental/vision, and 5 weeks of vacation.
This position is located on the shore of New Jersey. This large town is located right on the water, so you can relax and enjoy the beach during your time off. NYC is only a short drive away as well.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Join a stable group
- General anesthesia needed
- Call is preferred
- Bread and butter cases with OB
- No hearts or trauma
- Will consider 2020 residents
- Located on the Jersey Shore 1 hour from Manhattan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail