Western New York
Largest non-profit health care provider in Western New York
Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist. Candidates will be well supported by colleagues and nursing staff. This Hospital based inpatient practice integrates high value Critical Care Services and provides a critical service to the community. It is designed as a high-performing provider care network that manages care-delivery through seamless and well-coordinated protocols for critically ill inpatients.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Full Time, Employed Hospital
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Work in an ever improving facility, recent renovation plans include:
- A new addition of 20,000 square feet of Operating Room space
- A new MRI suite in an 8,100 square-foot addition
- Provide a full scope of critical care services.
- Demonstrate ability to implement and maintain an inpatient critical care service.
- Work closely with Neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery, Neurology, Emergency Services, Medicine, Radiology and Rehabilitative Medicine and Medical Director to streamline care of critically ill patients according to evidence based practice and patient centric model.