Alabama Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatologist Near Birmingham
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aDermatologistto join a well-established practice in Birmingham, Alabama.
In an area brimming with untapped potential for a talented candidate with strong leadership skills, this practice will support you in quickly building a loyal patient base of your very own!
About the Position:
- Flexible schedule; 3-5 days per week -your choice!
- Practice a mix of General Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Single location opportunity
- Position available due to high patient volume and practice growth
- Competitive base salary plus generous bonuses
- Complete benefits package including 401k + Matching, Profit sharing, and CME
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid Relocation
- Collegial, team-oriented group of four fellow providers
- Well-known for taking exceptional care of patientsandproviders
- Down-to-earth, relaxed, and comfortable atmosphere
- Excellent management team in place to keep you efficient
- Full support from well trained Medical Assistants and administrative professionals
- Modern office featuring fully equipped exam rooms
Birmingham is Alabama's largest city. Home to excellent shopping and dining experiences, luxurious amenities, vibrant entertainment, and family-friendly attractions, Birmingham has something for everyone. And the best part is that Birmingham has a cost of living 9% lower than the national average!
Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, there are plenty of adventurous activities to experience, from zip-lining, paddle-boating, and tube floating down the Cahaba River to exploring Railroad Park, a 19-acre green space with ponds, a skate park, and a beautiful canopied plaza.
But if you'd like to know the very best part of living in Birmingham, in our humble opinion, it's having easy access toBirmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport.Hop a flight to Miami and be beachside with a tropical drink in your hand in two short hours!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at ext 140today. Or email your CV to.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Apply for this job now
- Job Reference: 707790691-2
- Date Posted: 9 September 2022
- Recruiter: myDermRecruiter
- Location: Alabama
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent