Cookeville, TN Dermatology Clinic seeking a Dermatologist (Available to Mohs Surgeons)
A reputable clinic with multiple locations throughout central Tennessee is seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist to join a growing team in Cookeville
. The clinic offers a range of services in General, Medical, Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics. Position is available due to the demand and growth in the area. The clinic can accommodate a dermatologist that focuses on general dermatology or a Mosh Surgeon who is looking to build a practice.
- Opportunity for both a Mohs Surgeon and a General Dermatologist to take over an existing clinic.
- See patients Full-time, 4 daysper weekfor a healthy work-life balance.
- Providers now are seeing an average of 30-40 patients a day. Work at your own comfort level.
- Focus your time seeing patients for General, Medical, Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics if desired
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Receive a Benefits Package-Starting on Day 1 of Employment
- 401K with a company match
- Flexible Vacation time and Holidays
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance
- CME Reimbursement and Employer-Paid Professional Licensing
- Leadership and Partnership Opportunities Available
- Competitive Compensation Package that includes a guarantee 1st year + production based bonuses
Cookeville is a small town but one of the fastest growing areas in Tennessee. It is named one of the friendliest places to live. With a population of 35,000, and nestled among the hills and mountain terrain of Cumberland Plateau, Cookeville, TN is a charming place. It is an outdoor oasis located along interstate 40 between Nashville and Knoxville. Just one hour from the dynamic city of Nashville and two hours from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
For immediate consideration or questions, please email Stephen Gubbels directly at
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist