Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Join a Prestigious Team of Providersin NorthernIllinois
Just 40 minutes from downtown Chicago
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving practice in an engaging community north of Chicago, Illinois.
This prestigious private practice is known for providing the highest-quality patient care and personalized attention.Join a well-respected team willing to pay high-dollar for a skilled, experienced candidate motivated to grow with them!
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day
- Provide a mix of General, Medical Dermatology and Cosmetics if desired
- Exceptional support staff ensures your focus is always patient-centered
- PA/NP supervision not required
- Guaranteed base salary plus a highly competitive percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid malpractice and CME, PTO and more!
- Relocation assistance
- Bustling, physician-owned private practice
- Long-term reputation of keeping doctors busy
- Modern office space with fully equipped exam rooms
- EMR in place
A lovely community in northern Illinois within a few miles from Lake Michigan, Northbrook features a variety of amenities that make achieving an excellent work/life balance that much easier!
Residents boast about the friendliness and inclusivity afforded to those who live and work in this community! There are excellent schools, family-friendly events and an exceptionally low crime ratemaking it an ideal place for families.
You'll have everything you need for day-to-day living, from shopping and dining to community centers, lovely parks and outdoor recreation facilities. The Chicago Botanical Gardens and pristinegolf courses are located nearby, too.
When you're ready to get away for a while, make your way to O'Hare International Airport (a short 20 minute drive) to head to your ideal vacation destination!
Ready for a Career Change?
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sprofessionalDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call Stephen Gubbels at ext 140today. Or email your CV to.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Apply for this job now
- Job Reference: 707114014-2
- Date Posted: 8 September 2022
- Recruiter: myDermRecruiter
- Location: Illinois
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent