A new primary care physician opportunity is now available in New York due to growth. The incoming physician will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. You will work from 8:30 am to 5 pm with 2 evenings and rotate 1 Saturday per month. Candidates can be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine with at least 3 year of experience. H-1B and J-1 visas are welcomed.
This position offers a competitive 2-year salary guarantee plus RVU bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/sick days, and CME time and/or stipend.
Mattituck, a bustling hamlet on the North Fork of Long Island, New York, is in the heart of Long Island Wine Country. It has stunning views stretching from the Great Peconic Bay to the south and north to the Long Island Sound. It is home to Love Lane, a quaint shopping street dotted with gift shops, places to eat, and a great Italian market.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at or email your CV to .
- Guaranteed salary for 2 years plus RVU bonus
- 100% outpatient position
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- Must have 3 years of experience
- Board certified in IM or FM
- Looking for a local and NY licensed physician
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcome
- Beautiful location on the North Fork of Long Island
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail