An outpatient practice is available on the coast in Central Oregon for a primary care physician to practice and work in a lifestyle practice. Work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a light 1:7 phone-only call schedule, or a 4-day workweek is also very manageable. Enjoy everything that Oregon has to offer, and see an average of 20 patients per day. Board eligible physicians are welcomed and H-1B visa holders are also encouraged to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package along with a bonus and extra money for ER coverage. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This opportunity is located in the heart of the Oregon Dunes National Recreational Area, within 4 miles of the ocean, and access to 17 nearby freshwater lakes. Work and live in an outdoor paradise. There is a 9-hole golf course within minutes to hospital, and whale watching.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities in Oregon, please contact Tina Oko at or email me at .
- Outpatient clinic right on the coast
- Monday - Friday or 4-day workweek
- Average 20 patients per day
- Pick up extra ER shifts for extra money
- Light call and phone-only
- Lifestyle job, enjoy the outdoors while earning a great salary
- Board eligible physicians welcomed
- H-1B visas encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail