Health Care System is seeking a top notch BC/BE Family Practice Physician to join an outpatient clinic in Texarkana TX. Candidates must be ABMS/AOA certified.
- Employed opportunity
- Competitive Salary
- Patient volume will average 20 per day
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Base Salary
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Generous benefits package
- Employment practice opportunity
- Office is located in Medical Office Building
- Outpatient practice only
- Stroke call is split between all of the neurologists at WRMC
- Support Staff provided and already in place
- No mid-levels
Medical Center is a physician-owned hospital that brings world-class medical expertise and compassion to the care of every patient. It is a 371-bed facility with a 24-bed Emergency Department. As the area s first Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center and the first state-designated Level II Primary Stroke Center, it is a leader in the region and the state. The hospital offers Texarkana s only hospital-based prenatal clinic and geriatric behavioral health unit, as well as the area s only da Vinci Si Surgical System.
Medical Center is equipped with comprehensive imaging and diagnostic services, including 64-slice CT; MRI; nuclear medicine; a full-service Breast Health Center with ACR-accredited digital mammography and stereotactic needle biopsy, ultrasound guided biopsy and bone densitometry; as well as the area s only perfusion CT and MRI imaging system for diagnosing and treating strokes. Come join our century-long tradition of providing high-quality healthcare through advanced technology.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package, along with incentives for outstanding work and contributions.
- Pharmacy / Prescription Coverage
- Deferred Compensation
- Group Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Long term Care
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Medical Education / Individual Physician Expenses
- Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
About the Area:
Texarkana is unique in that it straddles two states on either side of State Line Avenue: Texas and Arkansas. Located in extreme East Texas, close to Louisiana and Oklahoma, and bordering Arkansas, is the twin-city of Texarkana. The Texas side of the city lies in Bowie County, while the Arkansas side is in Miller County. Even its U.S. Post Office downtown has a state line running through the middle of the lobby of the building!
There are two of