CompHealth is assisting a new practice in a brand-new outpatient clinic in Washington with their search for a family practice physician to deliver high quality medical care to patients. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. The start-up goal is to see 20 patients per day. You will work with an office manager and an MA. Candidates must be board certified in family medicine and have at least 2 years of experience. The ideal candidate will have a WA medical license.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
Come work in University Place with Tacoma to the east and Puget Sound to the west, it has become one of the most desirable cities for people moving to Washington.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at or send your CV and references to .
- Brand-new clinic
- Outpatient start up
- Looking for now candidates
- Great schedule
- Start-up goal is 20 patients per day
- Office manager and an MA
- At least 2 years of experience required
- Must be board certified in family medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail