Medical Center seeks an exceptionally well-trained gastroenterologist to join an existing private practice in the community.
- Join a well-established practice with 2 board certified gastroenterologists and an ARNP
- ARNP has privileges at the hospital to assist with seeing inpatient consults.
- Practice is housed in large office space with their own surgery center and additional ancillary services like anesthesia and pathology.
- Clinical research available, if interested.
- New grads welcome.
- No ERCP or EUS required.
- Board eligible / board certified.
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Medical Center:
- Trusted Community Hospital
- Increasing to 103 beds in 2021
- Provides full-service medical and surgical acute care
- Consistent and imminent growth with impressive capital investments for several years
- 1 Free Standing Emergency Service location, in addition to Main ER
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & Primary Stroke Center
- Advanced Procedural Abilities and Surgical Robotics
- Strong Community Relationships
Area is in the heart of Columbia County beautiful landscape filled with pine forests, crystal-blue springs and charming communities. Lake City is known as the Gateway to Florida because it is adjacent to the intersection of Interstate 75 and Interstate 10. Located just a short drive from Jacksonville, the coast and many of Central Florida s premier attractions, like Disney, Lake City is a community where you can work and play!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .