A geriatrician is needed in Broward County, FL. Their need is now due to growth. This facility will have an MD and an ARNP. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm with a phone call that is shared with other physicians. The incoming physician will see 20 patients per day on average. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified. They are looking for candidates that can start as soon as possible,
You will receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, life insurance/disability, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
The City of Lauderdale Lakes, is a city in Broward County, Florida. It is near the Atlantic Coast with beautiful beaches, wonderful restaurants, and all the amenities you will need.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other geriatric jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at or email your CV and references at .
- Competitive salary is flexible depending on experience
- Work 1 year and meet qualifications and you will be eligible for a non equity partnership
- Commencement bonus, relocation assistance, and full benefits
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Average 20 patients per day
- Patients are 65 years and older
- Need is now
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail