CompHealth is currently assisting a practice in Missouri with their search for a hospitalist to work in a long-term acute care hospital. Your schedule will be a block of 7 on and 7 off with a round and go model. You will work with an established group that provides high-quality and innovative patient care to the communities they serve. They welcome candidates trained in internal medicine or family practice.
This permanent opportunity offers a generous compensation package. You will also be offered medical, dental, and vision benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at or send your CV to .
- Approximate $300K in earnings
- Block day schedule of 7 on and 7 off
- Round and go model
- Support from APPs (NP/PA), Monday through Friday
- Pulmonary, renal, and cardiology consultants are available to help co-manage complex patients
- Numerous outdoor activities available
- Healthy work-life balance
- Low cost of living and crime rate
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail