Come work and live in a region known for its outdoor recreation, including water and snow skiing, fishing, boating, hiking, horse back riding, and white water rafting.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Matt Montalvo at or email your CV in confidence to .
- Join a large community health group in the Pacific Northwest
- 100% Loan Repayment
- Position has a waiting patient panel
- 4, 10-hour days, or 36 clinical hours and 4 administrative hours weekly
- Call is no less than 1:4, typically 1:6 or more, and usually 2 to 3 calls a night
- See 2.5 patients per hour with 2 MAs per physician
- Passion for working with underserved, migrant/agricultural community
- J-1/H-1B visas, experienced physicians, and new graduates all welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail