Our Network is seeking a BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to carry on the legacy of the practice. Interested candidate will join a consultative-only practice, with an established physician offering services such as: high-risk pregnancy consultation, routine and detailed fetal anatomic survey, genetic counseling, prenatal screening, and fetal diagnostic testing.
- Schedule: Monday Friday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
- Consult only call schedule with no prenatal care and no delivery
- Shared call
- Strong referral base from network OB-GYNs
- Inpatient rounding consultations at single facility
- Level 3 NICU, Labor and Delivery unit present on campus
- Preferred, but not required procedures:
- Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
- Percutaneous Umbilical Cord Blood Sampling (PUBS)
- Intrauterine Transfusion
- On-site Equipment:
- GE Voluson E10 Ultrasound
- Viewpoint Software
- Fetal Therapy Surgery Center in Chicago, within 1 hour of facility
- Genetic Counselor on staff
We bring together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with our hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. Our network includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 13 hospitals, we are one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. We take pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
Here we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include: