An established multispecialty group located in Florida is seeking a general neurologist to join another neurologist due to growth. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with no call. All procedures are done in the clinic, so there will be no hospital work. The incoming physician will work out of 1 location and see 15 to 18 outpatients per day on average. There is plenty of patients to support the incoming neurologist. There is also an opportunity to teach students that rotate through the clinic. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in neurology. The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term position.
This partnership-track opportunity has a base salary with the possibility for a percentage of collections. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, 5 days of CME time, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to . Refer to job number .
- Established multispecialty group with potential partnership
- General neurology
- Position available due to growth
- 100% outpatient position
- No inpatient, hospital work, or call
- Join another neurologist
- Work out of 1 location
- Teaching opportunities with medical students
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail