An exciting locum tenens obstetrics/gynecology opportunity is now available in Delaware. The incoming physician will need to be board certified and have an active DE medical license. The schedule will be 24-hour, in-house call.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Delaware state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour, in-house call
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail