A Blue Zones Certified Employer in the Northwest is currently recruiting for a BE/BC OBGYN. This is an employed physician position working in a community of 52,000 and serving a population of 110,000 patients. The hospital is a 176-bed not-for-profit, commun ity owned, teaching hospital. As the only hospital in a 10,000 sq mile area, it serves a vital role in the community.
- Call will be 1:7, shared with other practices in town.
- OBGYN does respond to the ER. May come in several times a month and probably several calls a week that can be handled as an outpatient. Most are gyn issues, uterine bleeding, pelvic pain, etc.
- A full clinic day on average is 16-18 patients in the office.
- High risk deliveries under 35 weeks are typically shipped out but there are occasional exceptions.
Candidate needs to be BC/BE, and US trained or completed a US residency. J-1/H1B visa candidates with good English com munication skills are welcomed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation.
- Physicians employed by our Medical Center are eligible for our employed physician benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability insurances, Paid Time Off, CME Allowance, and Retirement Savings plans.
We are not-for-profit, community hospital with deep roots in the Klamath Basin, not too small to offer state-of-the-art facilities and technology, not too big to maintain a personal relationship with our staff, patients, and community. We pay comparable salaries, provide outstanding benefits, and foster an environment of respect for everyone that works here.
Our long-term strategic goal of closing the rural healthcare gap through investment in facilities, technology, partnerships, and people, is coming to fruition. We have an on-site Family Practice physician residency, and OHSU Campus