Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Radiation Oncologist.
- State of the art Varian TrueBeam Linear accelerator
- New simulator to be installed with 4D capability
- Average number of patients under treatment 25-30
- Active SRS/SBRT and HDR brachytherapy service
- Full time physician assistant support
- Employed position
- New Grads are welcome to apply
In addition to competitive salary and benefits, comprehensive package may include:
- Residency Stipend Payment
- Relocation allowance
- Medical Education Debt Reimbursement
- CME allowances
- Excellent benefit package
The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area is in the top 50 TV markets within the US. While maintaining the small community feel that makes it a great place to raise a family, there are over 1m people in a 50-mile radius of Wilkes-Barre. The area is only a short drive, two hours, from New York City and Philadelphia and just slightly further to the NJ and Delaware shores.
The area is also strengthened by quality institutions of higher education including the University of Scranton, routinely ranked in the U.S. News and World Report top 10 Universities in the NE U.S. issuing Master s Degrees while King College, Wilkes University, Misericordia University, Penn State (satellite campuses), Marywood and many other quality public and private college and Universities are located here. Quality education, from preschool through graduate school, is one of the region s top priorities.
Hospital is a 412-bed facility with over 400 physicians representing nearly 50 medical and surgical specialties.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .