We are seeking a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician to join the faculty leadership team for the Internal Medicine Residency Program and provide oversight for residents at our Outpatient Ambulatory Clinic. Physician is jointly responsible for the continued success of the Internal Medicine Residency Program and will work in conjunction with the Program Director and other Faculty.
- Schedule: Monday Friday, variable
- Physician will serve as backup call to residents
- Half time program administrative oversight, including resident coaching and support activities, scholarship, curriculum development, support of the clinical learning environment and clinic faculty schedule, and faculty development
- Half time Outpatient Clinic teaching and supervision of trainee longitudinal clinical care activities
- Supervision of up to 4 residents per clinic session in the provision of patient care
- Attendance at program meetings including conferences, journal clubs and case presentations
- Option to participate in a part-time faculty outpatient practice
- Experience in teaching medical students, residents, or fellows preferred
We have assembled an unmatched team of accomplished physicians to provide comprehensive healthcare services to patients of all ages across a broad spectrum of specialties and disciplines. The south and southwest suburbs now have a physician group comprised entirely of doctors that have developed experience and expertise in specific specialties.
In addition to developing clinical expertise in their specialties, our doctors strongly embrace the philosophy that comfort, compassion and patient satisfaction are key elements of quality care. So, we take our time. We listen. We counsel. We personally attend to our patients through the entirety of their care.
The Internal Medicine Residency Program is a well-established ACGME accredited three-year program in the South Suburbs of Chicago with 52 residents. Our mission is to develop Residents into compassionate, empathetic, astute, and holistic practitioners. The program fosters an environment that promotes intellectual, emotional, and physical growth. We recognize the importance of lifelong learning and strive to respond to all cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds healthcare needs and disparities.
We incorporate the long-held Osteopathic traditions to deliver the utmost comprehensive care through the diversity of our experiences. Our program is designed to provide inpatient exposure in collaboration with sub-specialty traini