We are seeking a BE/BC ENT Physician to join our practice.
- 2-physician office; both looking to retire within next 2 to 5 years
- 1 mid-level in the office; an audiologist; an audiologist tech
- Great support staff & site manager
- Employed by hospital; 36 hrs patient care/week + 4 hrs admin time
- Guaranteed base salary for 2 years; inclusion in Physician Comp Plan
- Commencement bonus/loan
- Student debt allowance
- Moving allowance
- PTO-paid time off; CME time off & expense budget; medical benefits
We are a 77-bed acute care hospital that provides medical care for a population of just over 7,000 and has done so for over eight decades. We continue to grow, and because of this we need you!
Our 27+ primary care providers have the support of over 30 specialists and a team of 10+ psychiatry providers. Our facilities provide a warm inviting atmosphere for our patients, and state of the art equipment and technology to assist you in caring for your patients.
Located in one of the nation s largest historic landmark districts. We are prominently positioned to welcome businesses and travelers along both I-69 and I-94 between Detroit and Chicago. Our town exudes small town charm with a safe community, award-winning public schools, and a low cost of living.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please