Come work in a beautiful, historic, and charming community that has lots to offer. The area is home to vibrant downtown districts with shopping, dining and entertainment establishments and expanding arts and cultural offerings.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please call Ana Primeau directly at or email your CV to .
- Competitive base salary with RVUs and potential quality measures, may be eligible for MSLRP
- Monday through Friday, 36 patient hours per week and 4 administrative hours, great work-life balance
- Rotating call schedule with 10 call days per month
- Join another ENT and 1 PA with an outstanding referral network
- New residency program, precept students
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcomed, and will look at 2022 residents
- Beautiful, historic, and charming community with great outdoor options
- Outstanding schools, both private and public, and 90 minutes from Detroit
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail