Located in the northeast corner of the state of Indiana, Angola is the County Seat of Steuben County. It has a very affordable cost of living and is an excellent place to raise a family. The area has many lakes and is home to Pokagon State Park.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please call or text Amy Lewin at or email your CV to .
- Offering an exceptional annual salary of $280K plus all standard benefits
- Loan repayment or sign-on bonus is negotiable
- Primarily outpatient with newborn rounding and rare (2/3 times a year) C-section/delivery coverage
- Open to a 3- to 5-day workweek
- Join a pediatric nurse practitioner and split practice call
- Hospital call is a 1:7 split with family practice physicians
- See an average of 20 patients per day
- Very affordable cost of living and an excellent place to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail